London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Christmas, Boxing Day, New Year!!!

Hello everyone, and a merry Christmas to you all. And Happy Boxing day!
 
This week was actually, REALL REALLY LONG... I don't know why... haha. When it hit Saturday, someone was talking about "church tomorrow" and I was like, "What? Church,tomorrow? What the???"
 
Well Christmas day was pretty good. we went to the Bishop's house and ate Christmas lunch there. Then we went to Lennon's to visit his family for just a bit, his family is awesome! We're seeing him tonight as well. We finished by skyping our families! The best!!!! The internet was kind of rubbish though. I found out the day after that Google+ is like 100 times better than Skype. Oh well. better luck next time... Well there won't really be a next time, except mother's day haha
 
Well yeah not much work got done, at all.. even for being Christmas week... Sheesh... I still gotta keep my head up though. Newbury isn't dead, we just have to find those seeking for the gospel, they're out here somewhere... Behold, the field is white, ready for the harvest!
 
Love you all and thank you for the e-mails from most of you. I miss you all so dearly. And I miss those whom I've made friends with in England so far as well!!! I was just thinking about it the other day, and I still cherish and love those people in Haywards Heath, Maidstone, and Catford as well. Maybe when I leave Newbury I'll miss those people as well, who knows!!!
 
Have a great week and happy new year. Don't go too crazy! And for a spiritual thought, how about something from my dad, I loved it:
 
finding change will always be worth more then finding an excuse
 
and
 
Mark 9:21-29 (the "theme" for Newbury in 2014: All things are possible to him that believeth)
 
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment