London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, December 16, 2013

Baptised! Christmas!!

Hey everyone, I have absolutely no time this week I'm angry. Sorry about that.

Okay, Lennon was baptized. Such a powerful guy. His brother came along, as well as his wife and kids. They enjoyed it quite a bit. First time I tried I dunke dihm! WOOT WOOT! Much better than joe's. Speaking of which, tis been almost 8 months or so since I baptized him!!! Wow, time flies... Elder Hegerhorst and I always talk about him. I miss that man.

Anyways, what else.. Well yeah, nothing really to report but I loved everyone's e-mails, sorry I didn't get to everyone. 1 minute left! NO!!!

Love you all. have a great week.

-Elder Blumenthal

Oh yes! Got an extension of time! Woot woot!!!

Okay so this is what went down this week...

Elder Paulino and MacCammon came to Newbury for Lennon's baptismal interview (Already was hectic enough getting them here) and when they got here they got a phone call.. Elder Paulino was getting emergency transferred!!!! :( because an elder is going home and another one is coming in, so Elder Paulino moved to Tunbridge Wells with Elder Mecham. Luckily hes with a cool elder though!!! But yeah sot hey had to spend the night at our flat (hilarious times)

And guess who moved here... Elder Tikoicina!!! HAHA! Good times. so the next night when they got to reading, we spent the night at their flat because the nest day we went to the temple! so it was a really crazy week. and Elder Tiko was making me laugh so hard, remember all the times in Catford.. haha! He broke his arm too! Hilarious. By a taxi driver on his bike. lol. hit and run.

the temple was great. Loved every minute. Wish I could've stayed. Only thing that stunk was I knew, maybe, 5 or 6 people? everyone in the mission is so young!!!!!!!! >.< so its annoying. I have to start getting to know everyone again, haha.

Okay on Saturday we had a Christmas party, fun stuff, sadly my camera won't work!!!!! So I dont' have anything for the holidays. :( But yeah the party went well, Lennon's family came to it as well. The next day was his baptism, went smoothly, his family came to church, I know they felt the spirit there.

have to get going. love you all. I also wanted to share with you a proverb I liked,

“Enter not into the path of the wicked. . . . Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.”
Proverbs 4:14-15

-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment