London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 7, 2013

Transfers!!

Hey everoyne, so basically things have been very stressful! Transfer calls are coming on Tuesday. I just got off the phoen with President Millar though, he says that I'm going to stay here with Elder Fairbourn for another transfer, and 2 more elders are moving in! Sweet!!!! So we're going to have to worry about managing that all together and everything. Oh well. But yeah I'm excited!!! I love Catford, being here 6 months is going to be legit.
 
Well anyways I can't think of what hapened in the week, I'm sitll getting over transfers basically. I don't know what is going to be in store this transfer but I hope everything will be well. We taught Druscillia again last week and she's still coming to church and keeping her commitments, so that's so cool. She's still set for baptism with her kids. I'll have to get a picture with them sometime!! Haha! We also saw loads of people who are potential investigators, so if we work hard with them and follow up with them we'll see more than enough success in Catford. 2 more Elders!!!!
 
Can't think of anything else at the moment. We're teaching a few new people, like Desmond, who is the non-member husband of a member of the ward, Alessia. Alessia is awesome. She's from Italy and is very open to share the gospel and everything. Speaking of which, we also saw the Amendola family who I maybe spoke of before, a family from Italy who moved into the ward. The brothers Jonathan and Salvatore are TOTALLY just like Timmy! Its crazy! They even like the same video games as them. HAHA. Holy cow. Anyways, I'll send a few pictures of them. But I have to get goign, thanks for the e-mails again everyone.
 
-Elder Blumenthal
 
Mosiah 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment