London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 21, 2013

Really Short Letter, Really Short Week

Dear all, this week we had SO LITTLE SUCCESS!!! >:( but Druscillia is getting baptized next week! Booyah!
 
I guess I have like... 0 seconds left on the computer so this is going to be a bare short e-mail innit? (I love London slang) anyways I evne forgot to write a few of you like Sister Pelham and Dad... Whoops. I will next week! Promise! Hopefully. But I'm just gonna put up some pictures of Zone conference (I saw my dad! lol) I miss him. Bless. i remember I used to hate him! HAHAH! That sounds so bad. But yeah he's so chill. And I saw Elder Mecham as well, still chilling it up in Welling ward (I'm like 5 feet away form him in Catford, but different zones :( 
 
Oh yeah and a bruise that I got ! Haha! Thanks isabel! Long story. Hilarious. I must bruise easy. Like a banana!
 
Anyways I gotta get going. love you all.
 
-Elder Blumenthal
 
Mosiah 13
The ten Commandments. One of the first things that Abinadi preaches to the wicked people of King Noah. Because, like L. Tom Perry said, they're almost a barometer for society's stability. Let;s work on living the 10 commandments!






No comments:

Post a Comment