London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 28, 2013

3 Baptisms!

Okay I had like NO TIME to e-mail today I'm sorry!!! DANGIT!!! But yeah the bright side is, WE HAD 3 BAPTISMS!!! SO AWESOME!!! I baptized Jane, the youngest. She's legit.
Okay so what else happened this week? Well crazyness! We actually reached all of our goals, almost every single one. The lord has blessed us so much this week. I've also seen the adversary REALLY playing against missionaries, members, etc. We are inching closer and closer, every day, to the second coming. I'm so glad I know fo the gospel. But I'm not a perfect practicer!!! But anyways, thank you for all your e-mails, I'm so sorry I didn't get to everyone. I'll e-mail you next week Miriam, Sister pelham, and others! SORRY!!!
-Elder Blumenthal
P.S. Pictures are of the baptism, and elder sin our flat eating my home-made fufu and egusi! (african food). They liked it but I thought It could've been a lot better. Oh well. Better luck next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment