London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 14, 2013

15 Months

Holy talito! 15 months out in the mission field! 9 left!!!! WOAH!! Not that I'm counting down or anything! LOL
 
Alright, this week has been awesome. We taught 21 lessons!!! But don't have too much to show for it. Other than the fact that Druscillia is set for baptism!!! With her daughters. Such a blessing to be there and see them progress.
 
What else? Well I forget. The week has treated us well and the Lord is blessing Elder Fairbourn and I. Its so weird, I sometimes get so worked up and hate going out there to work but at the same time when I actually get out there I don't want to get back home. haha! So basically, you won't ever know how great the Work of Salvation is until you acutally take part in it!
 
I've got to get going, sorry for the lame e-mail yet again. If I could share a scripture this week it'd be in 3 Nephi 19:19-24
 
Jesus demonstrates how we should pray. He prays for the members of the church, and also for them to bless and inspire those who are NOT members of the church; He prays that they too will hear the words of those who already have been baptized. That's my prayer for all of you, if you're a member, to share the gospel. If you're not a member, to listen to the words of the missionaries and other memebrs of the Church of Jesus Christ!!! Finally, in verse 24 it shows that we rely on the spirit as we pray. It makes sense, we should always seek for Heavenly Father's will, and not just pray for things that are convenient or that will only benefit us.
 
Thanks for everything, for yoru letters and everything else. Love you all!
 
-Elder Skyler Blumenthal





No comments:

Post a Comment