London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, September 23, 2013

Potentially My Last P-day In Catford

Hello! Well yeah, the end fo the transfer is nigh, by next week I'll (probably) be leaving Catford. Who knows! I hope not though!!! I love it here!!! more than any other ward actually. I think. Don't really know... Hmmm.. London is just way too sweet.
 
I don't have any time at ALL this week, sorry. So I'll try to be as quick as possible, but yeah. We saw that Czech family I maybe spoke of last week (did I? I forget.) Well anyways, they don't understand hardly any english so we took Bishop Shmakov who served his mission in the Czech republic. Hilarious teach. They were just talking and Elder Fairbourn and I were just like, "Uh... cool... smile and wave.." haha! But yeah the teach went alright, the guy there was a Jehovah's Witness and was just a bit too aggressive (in terms of discussing the gospel) and it was a pretty one-sided conversation. But at the end I hope we got our word in (Bishop had to leave unexpectedly) that basically, if you want to find out if what we're saying is true or not, the evidence is in your hands. *points at Book of Mormon*
 
Its as simple as that, no need to discuss all these little things, the Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion. People need to realize that, and realize that you can find out that its true (and it is) only form reading it and asking Heavenly Father in prayer if it is true. That's the only way.
 
 Well anyways I have NO time at all on the computer, but thanks for your e-mails everyone. love them. Love the work, and I love the gospel. The members in Catford are all my family I feel. Haha. Anyways, thanks again love you all
 
-Skyler
 
Moroni 10:3-5
2 Nephi 33:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment