London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 1, 2012

Very Quick Bulk E-Mail For Everyone!

Hey all, sorry but I have to make this very quick. We're having a District P-day today, I have no idea what we're doing, but I'm not looking forward to it. basically because in the past, when we had P-days with lots of people we tended to never get a meal in, so I go the whole day hungry basically.
 
Alright anyways, enough about that. This week has been great! We went one exchanges, Elder peltier came to MY area with me, so I was in charge... SCARY. I had no idea what I was doing, haha. But I stuck to the plans that me and Elder W made the night before, and thigns went well! Elder Peltier is so amazing, I just have to say, that man has POWER. Seriously, we were in the flat just talking for an hour, because I've been having really hard trouble for a while, and he just basically said everything that I needed to hear (but some things I didn't want to.) On an unrelated note, he said that he served in Walter's zone while he was Zone Leader, and he was talking about how great a missionary that Walter was. Man, wish I could've at least served 1 transfer with him. Oh well. Haha.
 
Anyways, I'll upload some photos and videos, and I've got to be off. Thanks for all your e-mails, I haven't forgotten about you guys (those who I didn't respond to) but I just lose track of time when reading e-mails, haha!
 
The one with the guy kneeling is Calum, he's so funny. I just wanted to snap a photo of him for you guys. Me and Elder W gave them blessings for them to quit smoking, and they said ever since the blessing, they feel like they've never smoked in their lives. Priesthood power!!! I wish you all could meet them, they've changed my life.
 
I can't wait for this upcoming General Conference. Going to be so legit. Can't wait to hear what the Prophet has to say.
 
Anyways I have to go. Love everyone, hope everyone is doing well, and I know that this gospel is true. We just need to live it in order to realize how great it is!!!
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment