London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, October 29, 2012

Transfer Day!!

Early This Morning (3:34 AM)
I'm so sorry everyojne for the really short e-mail but I'll make up for it either later this week or (hopefully not) next monday.

Transfers were moved from a Wednesday to Monday because President Millar has a mission presidency meeting in Spain. So everything is really hectic right now and we have about 2 minutes to e-mail everyone and let them know that we are still alive but we have no time to e-mail today!!! But don't worry, I'll let everyone know how I'm doing later.

I've read all your e-mails, so don't worry everyone, they're great! 

About the transfer, Elder Wainwright is moving to High Wycombe! Which is somewhere in the Staines zone. Going to be pretty sad seeing him leave but he's been in Haywards Heath for 7 1/2 months!!! So it was his time. Haha. 

 I'm staying in Haywards Heath, and I'm getting a new companion Elder McCook. I have no idea who he is yet, haven't met him or anything, but he's been out for longer than me so he will be District Leader. Can't wait to meet him, but I'm pretty nervous to take over the area (I won't really be taking it over but I'm going to be in charge of knowing everyone and everywhere)! This week is going to be very busy, we have 3 baptismal dates set right now so we'll see how they work out as time goes!

Oh yeah and I'll upload some pictures when I next see you guys. We bought a YARD of Jaffa Cakes for only 4£ and me and Elder W thought it would be smart to eat them all in one go. 30 jaffa cakes each. Oh boy I was so close to puking. It was awesome. Jaffa Cakes are the best, I wish we had them in America.

Okay I have to get going, love you all, thanks for the e-mails, I really appreciate them. Until next time!

-Elder Blumenthal

Later That Day (10:22 AM)
Transfers was this week and so this may still be a short e-mail, I'm sorry! But I'll keep it down to the point.

We saw loads of people this week, but what was awesome was the last few days. We went to a bunch of people's houses, some who have not seen us in a while!!! We went to a woman named Lynn's house, she's so awesome, and her son William is the greatest! She and the Stones are good friends and their son Michael and William are friends too. His room is covered with Doctor Who stuff! I got pictures this time, because I've only been there once before and I never got the chance to take pictures. Haha! I also took a hilarious video of William playing as Doctor Who. HAHA!

We have been working recently on a fireside at our chapel for the stake where President Millar is going to be speaking! It's going to be so intense.

Oh yeah, I got a new companion, Elder McCook. The guy's awesome, he's so great. Anyways yeah hopefully he'll adjust well to the area and hopefully I can be a good example to him and I can be humbled to learn from him! He's going to be District Leader so luckily I won't have to deal with that. Haha!

I also attached some photos of the shenanigans of me and Elder Wainwright. He got a one-sie (i don't know how to spell it) from a girl in our ward, so he always wears it now in the flat. So funny. I also have some pictures of the food we got the other day, steak and kidney pies and scotch eggs. Scotchs eggs are SO GOOD! I don't think they have them in America, but they might.

There's also photos of a lady in our ward, Julia's kids who are just crazy.













No comments:

Post a Comment