London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, September 3, 2012

Good Times In Haywards Heath

Well this week has been quite slow. A lot of the strong investigators we had before I got here have basically been "too busy" and such and we are not getting nearly enough lessons in... We have been resorting to contacting a lot of the day, and we have found lots of potential people to see, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will let us in for lessons.
 
But not all hope is lost. We have plans to play football with some kids in the park later on today. Gonna be so legit. I stink so bad at football though haha! Good missionary experience though, many of the people coming are non-members.
 
We went on exchanges earlier in the week, that was so legit. I went on exchange with Elder Oscarson, who is the coolest and nicest guy ever, but it was hectic! We go and do some service for a guy, then instantly I get exchanged AGAIN with the legendary Elder White... he's an AP and is almost done with his mission. That guy works way too hard. Haha! Every second he's either on the phone confirming plans or just stopping people to say hi to, man that guy is a great missionary. But yeah we went to some recent converts' house and ate dinner, the kids were bouncing up and down off the walls. Seriously, I did not know what was going on!!! They were yelling and jumping and everything. So funny.
 
I have to really cut this e-mail short, sorry... I just don;'t have much time. Anyways, I heard an amazing talk the other day by Jeffrey R. Holland (The greatest!!) Its a bit of an old one, called "None were with him." Go look it up and listen to it. Such power! If you ever are feeling alone, remember that you aren't! The savior went through ultimate loneliness, so we don't have to!!!
 
I have to go. I love everyone, and sorry for the very short mass e-mail. Bye!
 
-Elder Blumenthal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment