London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, September 17, 2012

Transfers Week! Woop Woop!

Wow, Already done with my first transfer, That's pretty crazy. Luckily, (or sadly, depends on how you see it) I'm going to almost definitely stay here for this transfer, since I'm being trained. I think it will be awesome because I will get to be here for Callum and Hannah's wedding!!!!
 
Alright well I am -10 minutes in so I really have to cut this e-mail short. This week has been pretty great, I was sick and in bed on Saturday for most of the day, I don't know what was in me but I felt really ill. But I feel a bit better now.
 
Church was ridiculous. We had that guy Andrew come again but he was hysterical, we had to calm him down really. Anyways, I think we did and we look forward to seeing him again. I think the problem is that he's just very confused with everything that's going on right now, and all the things that he thinks he knew about the gospel or about how to progress in this life, are changing. So yeah. But I have high hopes for him.
 
We took him to the temple earlier in the week, and committed him to be baptized in novemeber. Woohoo!!! Hopefully he will be ready by then, but that is plenty of time to prepare.
 
Alright well, as I said, my time is very limited so I have to go. Love you all! Hope you are all having a wonderful time. Keep strong in the gospel, and if you don't know what the gospel of Jesus Christ is, invite some missionaries over! HAHA
 
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment