London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, August 27, 2012

Very Hectic And Quick E-Mail!

Hey everyone! I think its week 6! Which is really crazy, it feels like week 2 or something..

Okay, I have to be quick because we are going to the London Temple today! With the awesome Zone leaders Elder Peltier and Oscarson! And I think with the rest of our zone, not too sure yet. But yeah, very pressed on time, but I will forsure bug my companion to let me send out some e-mails later today. I also need to get some pictures, I haven't been very good with taking pictures at all.

Well let me describe the week and how its been.

Callum and Hannah, those 2 golden investigators, have planned to be married in October!!! I'm so excited, and I'm invited to the wedding. Boo-yah! Then we basically gave them a baptismal date and they just loved it. So yeah, I'm really excited for those 2. 

We also met with this lady Tina who has like 120 kids or something. Its so ridiculous! They're all just running around the house. We met with her but her husband started yelling at us so we were all "Woops...." and just left. But!!! we came back to help her paint her house and she said her husband will be more understanding if we brought a girl or soemthing? What the? Oh well. So we plan on bringing a member with us next time to properly teach them.

We also met a guy at a train station, Alex, who is from Kenya, and we taught him a lesson and he was just so intrigued... It was so legit!!! But he only has like 2 weeks in his house, because his landlord/roommate is a turd, so yeah. We were just teaching and the landlord comes in and is all "Who are these people? you let them in MY house without telling me?" and me and elder W are all "I'm sorry sir, its our fault really." And he's just like "No, its Alex's fault!" and started yelling at alex. What the heck? haha.

We met with this guy Andrew who was kind of... interesting. He lives in a motor home even though he owns a flat... what the heck? Haha!!! But he's so kind and awesome. Its just funny because we asked him "Who is God to you?" and he said something like "We're all spirits. He is the trillions of spirits that make up our bodies..." or something. We were just like... "Uhmm yeah..." But he's really a cool guy. he said he saw Christ in the dust particles on TV 3 times in a row, and that he saw 3 lights in the night sky (UFO???) and eh said that was a sign to find the right church. I don't know the deal with that at all.... Haha... But he is very accepting so I'm excited to see him too.

Things are kind of slowing down for us. We have over 10 investigators who were progressing quite a bit, but many of them are slowing down... We think its because of the holidays here in England, august everyone is on vacation and such. But yeah, me and Elder W are worrying about them. But no worries, we'll get something done soon.

Okay I have to go because I should have e-mailed my Mission President first...

One more hilarious thing. We saw a slightly Less-Active member the other day, Brother Abott. He's just a goober, haha. But anyways, that's not the funny part. We were at the Field's house and they told us he was on X-factor. Yeah... What the heck?!?!?! I can't explain it, just look up "Lasly X-factor audition" Or soemthing like that. Its the one with an old guy. Oh my gosh. He was on TV and everything! How legit is that!!! Hahahaha and me and Elder W would just sit there in our flat laughing out loud at just thinking of the video.

I love you all. Stay strong in the Gospel. God knows your problems more than you do. 
DC 10:5 (Seminary scripture! Hahha!)
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment