London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, November 25, 2013

Long Week. Very Long Week.

Hey everyone, this week has been awesome! But really long. Oh my gosh. It didn't seem like it was very long by the time it hit sunday, but at the same time it did? Weird. Missionary time is weird sometimes! haha

Well anyways, we're teaching Lennon and he's for sure set to be baptized on the 15th of December! Woot! We're so excited. He's already been taught everything though, so we want to start teaching his son, so his whole family can know about the gospel.

Let's see, what else? Well, not too much else to report... A lot of our day, if not on bikes, seems to be trying by the same people and getting sort of the same response... We're struggling with having investigators or less-active members to progress. I'm not necessarily getting impatient, but I know that after Lennon is baptized especially, we're going to have to start teaching other people and we've got not really anywhere specific to go at the moment. Door knocking!!! haha. I'm quite inexperienced with knocking doors it seems, I didn't knock any doors in London for 6 months! Too many people on the street/bus to bother! Haha. So whats hard is basically, knocking doors in England is EXTREMELY ineffective. Especially in the winter where it gets pitch black outside at 4.30pm. But anyways, HOPE is where its at. If we have the hope and faith we will find the elect, we will.

Thank you to those of whom I've received e-mails! Which are a few people... Haha! But if you send me an e-mail I'll get back to ya (eventually) I promise!

Have a great week, until next time

-Elder Blumenthal

1 Cor. 10:13

pictures!!!! of what we do in the flat when we're bored at night! Haha! And I can make my own food! I kinda stink at it though, but the other night I made a BOMB curry, it was so nice.

and, sorry for the extra e-mail, the picture of the city is Reading, not our area. Our area is tiny! haha. Reading is like a huge city where the Zone Leaders and District Leaders are. Pretty posh place it looks like!




No comments:

Post a Comment