London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, November 18, 2013

In Newbury For Noel

Dear all,
 
So last week was moves. I didn't get the chance to tell everyone that I got called to move!!! To Newbury. Its in the Reading stake. The ward here has just recently become a ward from a branch, so its pretty tiny. But luckily we have our own building!!! Things are still a bit odd here though and I have to get used to it. The Sacrament meeting starts last instead of first! Weird!
 
Well anyways the week has been good though. I'm with Elder Stradling from Arizona, he's awesome. He's also younger than me yet again. I've realized I'm a pretty old missionary, I've not been put with an elder older than me since Elder Hegerhorst almost 8 months ago... Holy talito
 
Speaking of which, Elder Hegerhorst is my Zone Leader! Awesomeness! He's super skinny too. But yeah, kind of weird an old companion is now yoru zone leader, haha. He is really chill though.
 
anyways, nothing really new to share but I really do miss London, and all my friends there. They're like my second family. I'm totally moving to London after my mission. Sorry mom! (haha just kidding London is expensive as heck.) But seriously, London is where its at. Way cooler than Nevada at least. Oyster cards!!!
 
Well I'm really really really really really really hungry, because we're super poor and out of food at the flat. woops.
 
Love you all, until next week
 
-Elder Blumenthal
 
P.S. the mission just sent out a wide e-mail that says if you want to send me a package for Christmas/thanksgiving (a man can dream right?) you should send it to the mission office. I can forward it to my mum for all the details.

Oh yeha, forgot to attach the photos. I have loads but this computer stinks. Basically, I miss London loads. And all the members.
 
Also, spiritual thought: Alma 4:13-15
 
We go through hard times and see wickedness around us, but don't become discouraged!!! Alma didn't, and he experienced so much success thereafter. Remember the end goal and work on improving TODAY! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment