London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's A BOY!!!

Hey everyone, how are you all!!! This week was pretty great, let me tell you why.
 
Well basically, our area is on fire, we're so blessed. we have so many great people we're teaching, all who are preparing for baptism (though only 1 has a date). Elder Tikoicina and I definitely spent our last week together working hard.
 
That's right, our last week together. We got leadership calls last night on Sunday (while eating dinner at a members' haha!!) and President Millar called me to train! YES!!! I'm proper excited. A bit nervous as well though!!! I'm really praying and trying to be on my best behaviour and attitude for my "son" because I'm going to have the biggest impact on how he does missionary work in the future. Always have to remember that we're constantly being watched by others and the Lord, so be a good example!!!
 
Okay so anyways, yeah, I'm proper excited. Today isn't our P-day so after this I'm going to go eat lunch and "hit the streets!" but I seriously am just fidgeting in my seat thinking about training, its going to be awesome! I really hope the missionary I train will be cool. I bet he will though. I'm going to learn lots form him.
 
Also kind of scary though! I'm taking over the area of Catford only after being here for 6 weeks. Wish me luckj everyone, and pray that things go well here and the momentum keeps picking up. We taught 21 lessons last week which was great!!!
 
Alright well I don't remember the other news. But yeah! Apparently Elder Wainwright is training again as well!!! So I'll see him on Wednesday at the staines chapel. After serving with a lot of other companions I realized, yeah he was hard on me but he's a really good missionary, and I'm glad to have served with him. Being a misisonary is seirously the exact same as living a literal 2-year life, from birth to death. You're born (trained), go through your teenage years of being rebellious to your trainer, then after a while you realize your trainer knew what he was talking about, and that you start to follow his example and learn to pass that on to future elders in the mission. And thus the cycle repeats. Its hilariously awesome.
 
Okay well I have to go, enjoy the pictures! There was a baptism (not ours) at the Catford chapel for the Welling ward, so I got to see all the elders in Welling! Elder Patten! The beast! and Elder Mecham, the Las-vegasian who makes fun of me because I'm not "actually" from las vegas (but I tell everyone that I am) Haha! Oh well. Bless him
 
Anyways thank you for the e-mails everyone, love you and see you next week
 
-Elder blumenthal












No comments:

Post a Comment