London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, July 1, 2013

Great Week Again!!! Food!!!

Hey all, how was your week?! my week was pretty grand. But at the same time, bland. I'll tell you why.
 
Well mom ordered like 50£ of groceries for me, and I was so excited for them... and they didn't show up. What the crap!!!! Oh my days, so mad. SO mad. I think the address got put down wrong because my street is really stupid. but does that mean someoen got 50£ of groceries for free? UGH. Anyways, I re-did it and told the fewls at Tesco's that they have to call me before anything!
 
By the way, Tesco's is the greatest. Its right by my house. its like Albertsons but in England. So basically the 4 main shops are Tesco's (albertsons), ASDA (Wal-mart), Sainsbury's (Smith's) and Morrison's (Uh... K-mart?)
The really really cheap generic stuff they sell is the greatest. Bargains!!!!
 
Anyways I'm going to send you all just a load of pictures from ages ago because my reader broke. but yeah, went to North London, loved it! Posh town! We also went to Big Ben for a P-day, that was great. I'll upload more next time but I'm out of time on the computer and the internet here sucks so it only uploads like 1 per hour.
 
thanks everyone for the e-mails, give everyone my regards!
 
-Skyler









No comments:

Post a Comment