London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, April 15, 2013

Very Long Week


Dear all,
 
This week has been really long and hard. The area is basically dead in terms of teaching pool, so Elder Eccleton and I are struggling to get as many lessons as we should be. It definitely can be hard taking over an area, especially if you realize you've got alot of bad (or should I say lazy) habits that hinder the work. Its a good thing that Elder Eccleton is such a good missionary though, he's been out for nearly 21 months! Almost going home.
 
Transfer calls are tomorrow but I doubt I'd be moving. I think I'll be here for at least 1 transfer with Elder Eccleton first. The mission is getting loads of missionaries!!! Everyone is going to be training at one point probably. Its going to be huge. And despite that there's still the same amount of cars and zones so basically everyone is just going to get crammed into areas and such. Haha! But still, I'm excited!!!
 
I got the package from the family last week. Little late dont ya think?! HAHA! But I do appreciate it. Thank you for it. I like the letters in the package as well from the ward in Highland Hills. Be sure to thank the ward and let them know I still think of them!!!
 
I have to get going, thank you for all the e-mails, it's going to be quite interesting this next transfer seeing what's going to take place, and how we can find new opportunites to strengthen the ward.
 
-Elder Skyler Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment