London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sun In England!? Crazy!!!


Yes, this week we finally experienced sunshine!!! I'm so glad. In fact, one day it aws actually pretty hot!!! So much better than the terrible weather we've been having before.
 
Well thank you everyone for the e-mails, sorry if I couldn't get back to everyone. This week has been pretty good. I don't feel like Maidstone is quite back on its feet yet, but Elder Eccleton is a great misionary and has been out for 20+ months so he knows what he's doing!
 
We saw Ollie and Shona this week, we haven't been able to see them for quite some time actually. Ollie texted us a bit earlier telling us that he didn't want to investigate the church anymore because his family wasn't alright with it. But Elder Eccleton and I saw him and he basically said that his family wasn't very keen on him becoming a member of the church, and he was really saddened by that. But we basically just told him he had his agency, and that we just want him to grow closer to Heavenly Father than anything else. I was really satisfied after seeing them, because I saw the blessings of letting people truly use their agency, and giving them hope for a better future despite some bad circumstances.
 
Well I forget what else we did this week, dangit!!! I should bring my journal to the library!!! Haha. We had a good day at church, but it was SO hectic and stressful that morning because we were trying to sort out people to get a lift to church, and I forgot my tie to church!!! It was so embarassing!!! But Chris Collingwood lent me his tie, man that guy is so awesome!!! Oh yeah, that's what we did way earleir this week, we went over to his and played some cool board game called "dungeon" its way sweet. I'm totally gonna buy that game when I get home, haha!!!
 
alright I have to get going, thank you everyoen for your support.
 
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment