London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, March 18, 2013

8 Months Today!?


Hey everyone. I have only 10 minutes today but its been such a good week I have to tell you guys!!!
 
We had only 1 investigator at church, but it was his first time! His names Chris Connolly, really a cool guy. We're also preparing Joe for baptism later this week! Keep him in your prayers as we try to help him make that covenant with the Lord.
 
We took Ollie and Shona to the temple visitor's centre, they're awesome. Ollie was making me laugh so hard! We basically just let the sisters teach everything because they've been trained to show what the Temple is all about, and Ollie was just awesome. He really enjoyed it. But after this one video ended the room was completely silent, and the sisters were all looking at ollie, and so were we, and he just looks up and is like "Uh... why is everyone staring at me?" hahahahh!! It was so funny! But yeah he really enjoyed it.
 
Oh and I kind of forgot that moves was last week. but me and Elder Hegerhorst stayed!!! In fact most of the zone stayed. Only 1 person moved... Kinda weird. But yeah I'm excited. We might see 2 baptisms this transfer!!!!! So I just can't honestly wait!!!
 
I have to get going but I'm going to send a few pics and maybe videos (if they work) of just some places around England, and photos of Ollie and Shona at the temple. Love you guys! Thanks for the e-mails!!!
 
-Elder Blumenthal










No comments:

Post a Comment