London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, May 19, 2014

Pretty Long Week

Hey everyone, its been a long week, and not much time. But hey, we did some service for Joy, I saw a palm tree (in England! what!!) and we ate food at a nepaelse family's on Sunday. it was great. She makes great food, don't know whats in it though.
 
We're still working hard. Things are a bit tough at the moment. We're not experiencing much sucess but I'm not going to let it get me down. People have their agency after all.
 
With the small amount of time left I want to let you all know that this mission has changed me, fundamentally. But at the same time, my "natural man" always is there, which is annoying. I want so badly to be better than where I was 2 years ago, or even 1 year ago, or 6 months ago. My advice is to look at how The atonement can change your self-discipline, or self-control. That's been helping me recently. I love you all!
 
-Elder Blumenthal









No comments:

Post a Comment