London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Well guys, it was mother's day, and I don't have much time at the moment. but let me tell you all that it was a great mother's day! It was awesome to hear from my family and Timmy and BDN. Love you all. But hey, it was also a good week. We just today got 2 baptismal dates! Which is sweet. I'll let you know more about them when we see them next week, but its a lady Nicola and her friend Veronica whose from Hungary.
 
Okay well yes I've felt so strongly after yesterday, that the most important thing at this point in my mission (and should I say life) is just... having the right attitude. Not being "compelled in all things" but doing things of our own desires. And I don't really know how to necessarily gain that desire, but after yesterday it just hit me, that I desire to live the gospel. I desire to treat things with the respect necessary, like the sabbath day or sacrament meeting or priesthood or whatever.
 
Anyways, it was awesome and I love you all, sorry I can't get back to everyone! But I got all your e-mails and I loved them.
 
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment