London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014

Moves, Baptism, Easter, etc.

Okay well, good news everyone. Its the sabbath today. Why is that good news? you all get to rest this day! I don´t though. I´ll get over it.

I´m using a weird spanish keyboard right now. here I´ll show you: ñÑÇç¿¿??

Why am I using a spanish keyboard? well tomorrow, our pday, is a bank holiday!!! Or in american, its a national holiday. Not really any celebration, people just like to take random days off here in England. Sooo, the library is closed tomorrow. I´ll send a better mass e'mail tomorrow. WIth pictures of mel´s baptism. Also, i´ll send a picture of what i see on this screen, its hilarious, every single word is "mispelled" because the keyboard is in spanish.

Oh yeah, that´s why I´m on a spanish keyboard. We´re at a member´s house at the moment, a spanish woman who Elder Remon and I found on the street a few weeks back, and we´re using her computer to e'mail and let you guys know that we don´t know how long we can use thecomputer tomorrow. 

ALSO, moves. Elder Remon is going to kennington, in London :( sad day. I´m getting elder Mackay, have no idea what he´s like but president millar called me just to tell me that he´s a good cook... thanks i guess..? HAHA but yeah Elder Remon is going to be sorely missed. probably one of my favorite companions. 

have to go, love yall, might write more tomorrow. if not, whoops! but I´ll send photos tomorrow

love,

elder blumenthal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More pictures of what went on in the week!!!
We took Mel to the temple, and it was PERFECTO. And the coolest part about the temple, is that every single time I've went to bring an investigator, I've seen someone from one of my previous wards. This time it was... MAD DOG RON!!! AKA Calum and Hannah's dad. He was mowing the lawn just like Dad. it was awesome. Totes got a photo with him.
The baptism was awesome. Brother Phillips the Ward Mission leader baptised mel, in spanish, it was awesome, he did it pretty good too for having broken spanish. Haha. She even got up afterwards and bore her testimony. It was so cool. I'm confident that we baptized a convert on Saturday.
Anyways, thank you for the e-mails everyone, sorry I don't have time this week! love ya!
-Elder Blumenthal

















No comments:

Post a Comment