London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, April 14, 2014

Continuing To Work In The Vineyard

Well, this week we worked hard. We taught 15 lessons. We spent a bunch of time just talking to people in the high street. We didn't really get many new investigators out of it though. BUT I know Heavenly Father is waiting to bless us. AND, the best part of this week, is that Mel's baptism is solid!! April 19!! We're so excited. We've got to really rush to get everything ready for the service.

Well, this library;s computer sucks so much. its the slowest thing in the world. Oh my days. So sorry if there's a bunch of mistakes in my typing, it takes like 10 seconds for the words to appear on the screen.

Well yes, the other good news is that I got my call, and I'mc oming home the 16th of July. Oh my days!!! 3 months. No time. I'm scared. And In just a week is transfers!!! I hope Elder Remon doesn't leave. We have too much fun together. He's such a boss. And there's like 15 people we teach that speak spanish, so it sucks if he left, I can't speak spanish!!!

A funny story, is that I bought a nice suit at TK maxx last P-day (yes, they call it TK Maxx in england...)  and guess what, the lady forgot to take off the magnetic tag thing!!! UGH!!! And tis the one that explodes ink if you break it off. Oh my days.

Also, on top of that, while walking home, the rain was really hard and it exploded my bag! so my recepit got washed away in the rain!!! So I don't know what I'm going to do about it, but I want my blue trousers dangit!!!

On the bright side, today is a nice day and the sun is out. Woot! and Mel's baptism. WOOT WOOT!!! Haha. 

love you all, thank you for the e-mails, you're all wonderful.

-Elder Blumenthal




No comments:

Post a Comment