London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, August 26, 2013

End of August Already!

Dear all,

Can't believe its been over 13 months since I've come to England. It amazes me every day.
Okay so, The week has been overall pretty great. We had 5 people come to church yesterday! One of which was a guy who just showed up to church! He was legit.His name is Mako. He's from Zimbabwe and shows a lot of devotion because he came to church by himself. Sadly he doesn't live in our boundaries so we referred him to the elders in Welling, but I can see taht guy joining the church easily.
We also took a woman Paula and her Daughter Olivia tothe temple last week. The greatest!!! They had an amazing time. The best part was that we committed them to be baptized on the 22 of September!! So fingers crossed that all will gowell in preparing them for that day and entering the Church ofJesus Christ.
Sorry, the keyboard here isrubbish, so sorry if the spelling and spacing is messed up.I'm too lazy to fix it!!
Well another great miracle was last week a woman stopped US on the street and wanted to find out more about what we teach. So we took the opportunity to teach her right there in the park about the Restoration of the gospel, it was so amazing! Her names Rachel. I think she's on Holiday this week so I'm also hoping that by next sunday she can come to church and have the Spirit testify to her the restoration.

Well I'm strappped for time and I think the guy at this internet cafe is giving me weird looks because the keyboard here makes a really loud sound when I type. Whoops. Anyways, I just want to bear my testimony to you all that I know this is the Lord'swork. The last few weeks have been up and down for me, I've reallynoticed that lately I don't feel the spirit's influence as much when I teach. I thinkits because.. I wasn't giving heed to it! I mean, I can answer anyone's questions with the scriputres, with logic and reason (not boasting or anything lol) But what's the point if I don't accompany that withmy testimony of the savior? Who cares if I can answer people's questions if they aren't feeling the spirit? Might as well be studying for a physics exam or something. Anyawys, my testimony is that the spirit brings us truth, knowledge, and joy that can NEVER be given in any other way from other people, regardless of how great they are at writing or speaking.

Love you all, be sure to do all you can to feel the spirit in your lives! And be sure to tell my friends to write me! (Zac, Kaden, Steven, Levi, Luke, Logan, etc.) I just want to hear from you all, see whats going on your lives! Give me a quick, short e-mail,doesn't have to be long. Anyways,enough of that. Love you all!
-Skyler Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment