London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, June 3, 2013

Moves!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I couldn't get to you earlier, but I got transferred! To Catford. Sad days. I'm going to really miss Maidstone. Heck, I already do. Oh well.
 
 
Well lets see what happened... Showed up at Staines chapel (we don't meet at the temple anymore for transfers.. LAME!!!) and reunited with the greatest missionaries on earth, including... Elder Hegerhorst! The Legend!!! Miss that man. Also saw Elder Fingerle and Elder Mecham, guys from my MTC group, they're all doing good. I even saw Elder Ormsby (didn't get a picture with him though) he's training.. for the second time! Wow.
 
I got paired up with Elder Tikoicina, great man. We are trying to build up the area, its basically a white-wash since Elder Tikoicina has only been here for a transfer and his last companion didn't help him very much get used to the area or anything.
 
The computer is REALLY bugging out right now and is basically breaking, so forgive me for having a short mass e-mail. I'll attach photos (if I can) of transfers and such. Its really hard being here in London, its totally foreign to me. Its going to take a while to get used to it I think. I just hope the Lord has good things in store for me. Thank you everyone for your e-mails, and I really am grateful for your prayers because missionary work can be really stressful! Love you all
 
-Elder Blumenthal











No comments:

Post a Comment