London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, June 10, 2013

2nd Week at Catford

Hey everyone how are you?! So another week has flown by in my new area Catford. Its quite nice actually, I like London. Its really really busy though, so its fun to stop people on the street and have them yell at you. haha! oh bless

Anyways I don't have any time because we have a huge mission conference going on in North London!!1 Holy cow! Hyde park!!! Going to be SO cool. so we have to run and get to that. but yeah my SD card reader broke so I can't upload any photos, I'm furious!!!! Oh my gosh. Oh well. I tjust like fizzled up and exploded basically when I plugged it in. luckily the SD card is alright and I still have all my photo's. So anyways yeah I'm proper mad about that but whatever.

well I don't know what happened out of the ordinary this week, but it was pretty cool that we had Zone Training on Tuesday, President Millar is such a heavy hitter (like Glen Lerner!!) haha! Some lady has been basically creeping on missionaries here in London all around, and so he just goes "Elder Blumenthal, avoid this Karen lady like the plague. She just wants to join the church as a social club. If she calls you, rebuke her and tell her she needs to go to Senior couple missionaries if she's serious about being baptized." haha!  It was just so funny, he tells it how it is! I love President Millar he's such a great guy. You can really tell that his mission president was Bruce R. McConkie because its rubbed off on him! HAHA!

Anyways I have to get going and e-mail president, but thank you for the e-mails everoyne, I'll promise pictures next week. London rocks!!!

-Elder Blumenthal

Jacob 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment