London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, January 28, 2013

The Snow Melted!!!


This week has been pretty odd. It started up with still loads of snow, and it kept snowing overnight but melting at the same time, really weird. Eventually almost all the snow melted. Now there' salt grit everywhere on the streets,kind of gross! But whats weirder is that its getting alot warmer yet I got a crazy bad flu just last weekend! I thought my life was in peril. I'm getting over it now though.
 
We saw a couple named Tina and Amos this week, I think I might've e-mailed about them ages ago, but we haven't seen them since then. Anyways, they let us in with open arms, with their 6 kids runnign around the entire house. Really quite nice people. 

We also went to go see a couple that we've been teaching alot, and instead of teaching them we found out their dog was having puppies! So we just stood there and watched their dog have 4 puppies. It was pretty gross!! HAHA!! And really weird because me and Elder McCook jsut go, "Uhh... what the heck was that!!!" Haha!
 
Anyways this week is kind fo weird because of transfers, and I think I'm leaving Haywards heath. I've not been to another area yet!!! So this is going to be really exciting if I leave, but also a little intimidating. Anyways, I hope everything back home is going well. Thank you for the e-mails everyone!!!
 
-Elder Blumenthal
 
Alma 5:26-29, My new favorite scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment