London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Christmas!!!!


Hey everyone,
 
This christmas was great! We spent Christmas at 4 different members' homes! Which was legit! So much food. Best birthday ever!
 
We spent Christmas breakfast at this family the Rivera's, they're way cool, and Brother Rivera is from America! He's lived here for ages but he still has a proper american accent. Kind of funny. But yeah, great time there
 
Then we went to Brother Graham Fuller's house for Lunch, it was awesome, Never been to his house, but I loved it there. It reminds me of Grandma's house back home! I don't know if thats an insult but it was awesome. haha
 
Next we went to Calum and Hannah's for Christmas Lunch number 2, haha, it was super good, but yeah Calum and Hannah treated us so well for christmas, and they got me a jumper that I was in desperate need of for the winter. Now I won't freeze to death! Calum's son Mark got a little miniature motor bike, it was the coolest!!! It looked like he almost died on that thing! He rides it better than I could! haha
 
Finally we spent Christmas dinner at the Bardens where I got to talk to the family, and ate a bunch of trifle, a favorite dessert here in England, and mince pies, which are tiny little pies with loads of random fruit in them, really tasty! But Trifle is the best by far. When I get home I'm going to make that stuff. The bardens were really nice for letting us in their home for Christmas, and got us loads of presents as well, along with Sister paternoster
 
On Boxing day we spent a good portion of the day with Sister pelham and her extended family, the Mainwarings, it was awesome! But way too crazy! Reminds me of thanksgiving back home a little bit, but with way more little kids running around. The pelhams made me a birthday cake and bought me a sweet purple tie, they are the coolest! I'm convinced that this was the best Christmas away from home ever! Haha, still miss you guys back home though :)
 
I'm hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas and remember the true meaning of it, a commemoration of our Savior's birth. Also hope you all will have a great new year's!!
 
-Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment