London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm Going To The Real Jersey Shore!!

Hey everyone, this week was fantastic!!! I got a call from president Millar, he is sending me to Jersey!! for my last 6 weeks. I'm going to be a District Leader with Elder Wessman, whoever that is. We'll find out!!!
 
I'm super pumped! And also REALLY FLIPPIN SAD that I'm leaving aldershot! So many great members of the ward. I cried in testimony meeting at some of thepeople bearing their testimonies. I am so sad to leave this great family. BUT I know I have to move on! So yeah, my last transfer will be in jersey, i hope time flies fast but also taht I get loads of photos! Everyone I've told has said "Oh my gosh I'm so jealous, I'd love to go to Jersey for holiday!!" HAHA So I'm pumped.
 
I wonder if New jersey was named after the island of jersey? who knows. But yeah.. only downside right now is that I've got to pack like only 25 pounds for the plane ride there. HAHA
 
The computer here SUCKS at uploading photos. UGH... so sorry that I don't have many. I'll have way more next monday when I'm living it up in JERSEY!! Oh my days I'm so pumped. I'll be more tan than ya'll when i get back!!! Probably not :)
 
Also, we had a baptism on Saturday, 2 actaully, it was the sister's investigators, Dave and Ruth. It was absolutely brilliant. I've not slowed down the work yet, even though we only taught 12 lessons this week we found 3 new investigators and have 2 people (soon to be 4 hopefully) with baptismal dates. I'm leaving the area on fire!!! The lord has really blessed us. I hope Elder mackay and Dean tear it up here! (Elder Dean is replacing me.)
 
Have to get going, love you all lots!
 
-Elder Blumenthal





No comments:

Post a Comment