London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter Is Colder And Colder

Okay, dear all, this week has been awesome. Really good. We taught 15 lessons. Found 3 new investigators.
Loads of cool pictures! So many funny experiences, don't know where to begin.. HAHAHA. Oh man. we found a dead pigeon on the way home from stake conference and Tiko picked it up was taking pictures and stuff (hahahaha) and then we saw a member's friend's model house project. Its crazy. its like not even 6 inches tall, its SUPER small. and guess what its made of? Cardboard. its crazy! all that detail! I'm gonna get more pictures tongith when we see them since they're a little blurry.
Anyways transfers is this week so it kinda stinks because ELder Stradling might be moving. Probably. he's been here for 6 months so who knows? I might even move and he trains? hmm. Anyways I need to get pictures with every member before I leave! Definitely!
I think the best part of the week was Sunday. Fast and testimony meeting! So powerful. Loved every minute of it. I love the members here in Newbury, they're so cool. 
Have to get going. but I love you all, thank you for the e-mails and support. we might get snow here soon! Oh no!!! And my bike is like, breaking at its seams!!!
-Elder Blumenthal











No comments:

Post a Comment