London England South Mission
July 2012-July 2014

Friday, July 20, 2012

Elder Blumenthal Arrives To England!!

This morning Sister Blumenthal received good news from Skyler! He got his VISA, and he's already in England!
 
Hey Mom,
 
I'm writing currently from the Preston MTC in England!!! I literally left to fly at 8:00 the next morning after going to the Provo MTC. I am safe and sound and I have all my luggage. I will e-mail you the details more, but sadly I don't have much time because its not my P-day. I'm writing just to let you know that I'm okay. I actually had a phone pass to call you but I lost it, and it would only be for 5 minutes which is kind of dumb anyways. I know you're going to be mad at my for hearing that. Haha
 
Okay, so my P-day is on Tuesday, so be prepared to hear something from me then.
 
Also you are going to receive an invitation to some "Picasa Web Album" that will have pictures of my MTC Experience. I have no idea what that means, I'm just copying this down from a notecard. Haha. It says to check your spam folder for the pictures and such. Tell me when you have accessed the website and seen the pictures. (I might not be anywhere, I just got here not too long ago.)
 
Well I have to go, I couldn't even read your e-mails or the other 4 I have in my inbox from you guys. I want to tell you all the crazy awesome stuff that's happened! I love you guys!!!
 
~Elder Blumenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment